Two French citizens that have been settled in Budapest for several years were the origin of the creation in 2013 of the BUDAPEST IMMOBILIER EUROPE group and of its diverse activities. After a first successful challenge in the rental investment (100% of the apartments put up for rental are rented, with profitability always around 10%), the group has decided to continue with its expansion by creating a branch specialized in prestigious real estate in Budapest.
Budapest Immobilier Prestige
This branch is divided into three complementary services: advice and customized accompaniment in the real estate acquisition process in Budapest, realization of the interior design, and administrative and rental management of the property. BUDAPEST IMMOBILIER PRESTIGE offers much more than a simple investment. Indeed, the dynamism and the attention to detail of both founders enables them to bring a real added value to the acquired properties. Composed of a young and connected team, the company benefits from an important network in different fields and doesn’t hesitate to use it to completely satisfy its investors.
*All of our exclusive and complementary services are described in detail here.
Based on the fact that real estate yields are falling in France, coupled with the fact that the acquisition rates by square meter are high, BUDAPEST IMMOBILIER PRESTIGE offers a complete and customized accompanying service to buy top-of-the-range real estate goods in Budapest. The goals are to clearly increase the profitability and thus get a better return on investment, without neglecting the important added value potential. The keyword of the company is customization. Since each investor is unique, like the project, it is therefore necessary to adapt the investment in accordance with the needs and criteria of the investor.
The accompanying and acquisition process
– We offer a free study of each project and its viability
– Once you have signed our mandate, we look for, select and visit properties from our partners as well as the whole real estate market corresponding to the criteria and budget previously defined
– Establishment of a relationship with our partner bank to open a personal multi-currency bank account
– Once the property is selected, further to a follow-up visit in the presence of the investor, our francophone partner lawyer proceeds with all the legal verifications of the deed of property with the Hungarian cadaster as well as with the building property management company
– Further to the acceptation of the acquisition offer (negotiated by us), our partner lawyer writes the deed of the property in a bilingual version: Hungarian and English
– Signature of the sales contract in the presence of the two parties as well as the lawyer further to which the payment of the acquisition price will be done, as well as the payment of the lawyer’s fees amounting to 1.91%, including all taxes.
– Once the entire acquisition price has been received by the seller, the property can indeed be occupied
– The registration request for the property change-over to your name is then deposited at the Hungarian cadaster
– We take care of the quote and requests for a habitation insurance contract with our partner broker
– We proceed with all the line changes (gas, electricity, water) as well as Internet
– The payment of transfer rights to the State (4%) will be requested with a 12-month period after the sale by mail